miércoles, 28 de julio de 2021

Good shocks and liberations.

     It is always a shock when you shift sexual partners, but I had completely forgotten that up until the point of taking off my clothes. I was very used to someone warm, gentle, silent and somehow boring...; I knew and kept reminding myself that it wouldn't feel the same because they were completely different people, but that wouldn't mean I was not gonna enjoy myself.

I was also aware of the fact that, contrary to my previous experience, my new sexual companion had his own way of doing things because he actually happened to have a history prior to me. He had to learn my do's and don'ts the same way I had to. I already notized his roaring and I expected him to be more expressive and noisy in general but... It was a shock to me when he talked.

At first it kinda made me laugh. I immediately thought of Miranda in some chapter of Sex & the City's season two, when she was screwing that very talkative guy and felt unable to connect; I never really portrayed myself in such situation. But, the same way it happened to her, it was so liberating when I stopped being embarrased and opened my heart, soul and mouth to it! 

That way I learnt it's definitely good to shake things up a little. Shock the system and get rid of all strings attached

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario