miércoles, 21 de julio de 2021

Victoria.

     My sight had the bloom of dreams, but I was okay with it because I knew deep down it would be a dream I'd hold close to my heart for a long, long time.

However, I now wish I could remember all de details of my baby's tiny head lying softy against my shoulder, all warmth and smooth wrinkled skin. I remember some black hair upon her crown. I know I was afraid of holding her too strong, but I wanted all my love to reach her. I felt like I had waited so long to tell her how mmuch we loved her.

Mom and dad had just left at twilight for mom to get some rest, but my dad was adorable. He looked like he could have hold my daughter all day long...; They were the only ones capable of calming me down when the contractions' pain started off, of course, and they didn't leave for a minute of the last too many hours. My husband - mental chuckle -, oh, he looked like he was really panicking, but he played strong for me. My biggest support. Now he watches us closely, ocassionally reaching out to her with the gentle caress of a fingertip, his eyes constantly watering.

"Victoria" were his first words ever since she came, crying, into the world.

Victoria.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario