miércoles, 21 de julio de 2021

Awestruck.

     I used to think in absolute terms: in life, men were either Rafs or Michaels. Putting these words to paper makes me realize how absurd this is, as if human beings could only have two sets of personality traits. Handsome, passionate, impulsive brunettes or cute, understanding and empathetic blondies. I tried to catalogue my ex partner and my current husband into these classifications as well, but I notized that was rather hard...

Because the reason I fell in love with him in the first place is that he doesn't stop surprising me.

He is handsome and cute at the same time, but also understanding and easy going. He knows me to the core. He listens and engages in everything I like, but he is also positive, hard-working and enthusiast. He is intense and swings between emotions in an astonishing way to me, he has a good humour sense, he displays love and tender along with passion and desire in a very unique way.

I often find myself awestruck, hypnotized by the graceful, elegant movement of his hands, which may look rough until they make you fell something very warm and tingling with a gentle caress. Even earlier today, I was drooling all the way over the car while seeing him smile with his beautiful, shiny eyes, wondering how could it take me so long to notize his beauty. And then he asks me continuously if I'm happy, if I'm okay, if everything's up to my taste and liking... as if I could not feel this full, this alive, this in love. As if I could get him out of my head, slow down my pulse or stop thinking how lucky I am to be the one he picked out, to be the only one sharing this kind of love with him, right now. Only me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario