domingo, 8 de agosto de 2021

Bad choices.

     Bad days are just rough.

Any day can be a bad day; anctually, today started off quite alright. Feeling good, strong, atractive and pretty confident of everything I'm performing right now. But then everything crumbled down and fell apart in the blink of an eye.

At moments like this, I just kind of want it to stop. At any cost, no matter what. Almost as if every thought hurts..., but how to shut down one's mind? I always come up with the same answer, and a pretty bad one.

So all that's left is coping, I guess.

However, there're healthy and unhealthy coping mechanisms. I can go running and starve for a while, but that creates a pattern of very familiar dependence. On the contrary, I could write for a bit and rely on someone I love and trust.

Guess what's easier.

2 comentarios:

  1. Sabes que opino que puedes confiar en mí al 100%
    Puedes decirme, hablarme, contarme, escribirme, hablar y apoyarte en todo momento en mí
    En cualquier momento, 24/7, estaré contigo siempre❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ResponderEliminar