domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

Who's?

This afternoon I've talking to my bf. And recently I've though " who's her?" but I still don't know what's really different about her. Well, when she was here, she didn't like common pop music, but when her sister arrived she started listening to 1D, JB and the other shit, but that's not really weird. I can understand that her sister is her best friend in there, where nothing is know. I'm cool with it, I'm not gonna stop being her friend because of the kind of music she likes.
By the way, has she ever written like this? a mix of eng-spanish that's very strange. We didn't use to talk by chat when she was there, 'cause we saw each other every day, house, street, school....
It is like... if we are not together, we have no chemistry, and I feel closer to other people like Esse. I don't want my unnie to stop being my best friend! But I feel like she has moved on, she has changed and grown up, and I didn't. The question is not "who's her?", it is "who's me?" because I'm the one who lives missing her and feeling alone and misunderstood like all the time. Whe rarely speek using Skype, only whatsapp every time we remember to do it...
I till feel like I have to move on with everything, like I need a change, even if I really like my own actual and extremely boring life. I need a challenge further than being thin or having a boyfriend (Which, by the way, I don't really care since Ed and I "broke up"). I'm sick of being me, of being spanish specially.
With all these incredible countries I love, I wonder why the hell it had to be Spain. I also wonder if I had born somewhere else, whould I be cool with it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario