jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

Deals and challenges.

I want a challenge. I wanna get better at what I do and what I like.
I'm gonna start to write in a regular way, I'd like it to be easy to tell about my feelings and thoughts. I wanna work in english so I'm prepared when I'm away.
I have entered in SharedTalk for the first time since I met Ho Joon. I really miss him. Militar service shouldn't be obligatory anywhere.
but it is a reality that I need to find someone else to talk with in any language, so I feel useful. Taking away the subtitles from a show or trying to have a conversation in another language doesn't feel enough for me.
But my increasing plan of being abroad for a while has gone to hell when I realised that I wouldn't be able to afront selectivity when I'm back home, and this was my last academic high-school year. I have the consciente that I'm gonna go to Asia when I'm in the carreer. Im gonna visit Korea, and Japan, and probably China, but it feels like the best of my teenage will be gone.
I still wonder why was I born here in spain. There are too many worse places... Asia, Africa and the most of South America. But the United States are too big... their superficial and cpitalist way of life atracts me as Asia do, and I don't know why. Why not green grass and cheerleaders and a blonde straight hair...
May if I were american I would be crazy of being in Europe, learning spanish or italian and visit Rome and Madrid. May there is another "me" somewhere.
May we could change our places in that world, in the earth...
I'm hungry again, and my brain says "no more, pls". No more studying and no more thinking.
I'm gonna go dinner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario