viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

Finally...

The worse part is over! Today I had my spanish and global english exam, so I can be considered almost free. What do I have left? next week, I have to hand over all my work of French, do the global exam, one more from the spanish obligatory book and latin. That's all.
Ah! someone answered me on sharedtalk. I was so happy! His name is David, as HoJoon used to call himself..., more or less (always because of football...). He told me that he is an american student and his worst problem are our verbs. That's such a mess, of course, I understand him. Spanish is not easy, most of the people in my class cant use them right, and German always scold us a lot. But I'm a writer and a latin student so I definitely use them pretty well, that's not a big deal for me. JK again.
It is funny that my mun has my best school exercises from last years, with the highest marks possible. I was in science year at that time! And I'm not very good on it, but now I'm in the letters bachelor and I havent reached ten at all, only in english. I'm disappointed with that, even if I have marks of 9, 9.5, 9.2... in very difficult subjects as history of contemporary world, greek or sciente (not that one!) I wanna be the best one!
But I'm just too lazy.
Another point. S told me she is infected! omg! but I cant blame her or feel shame, because I went through the same thing last year and it was horrible, I was desesperate. I'll be carefull not to be around her for a while, but trying to be helpful at the same time, because she has been very kind talking to me and telling me that embarassing secret. I don't want my hair to be cut again! I finally feel pretty right now.
Poor S, that's the bad point of having littlest siblings...
I feel like I'm three years old writing these kind of things, but I still think it might be useful to improve myself.
Wish me good luck with David, my pretty-long hair and all these crazy stuff around my head.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario