lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

Something left, please.

Why am I so bored?
I never used to be bored. 'Till now, it seems that it has caught me and I'm done with it.
Reading? bored. A film? bored. A game? bored. Even to sleep is fucking boring! I don't know what to do, it feels like I have a million things I can do but no one of them is calling me up. I feel so fickle right now. Last week I was thinking hard of any plan to skip my already-made-plans of hangin out with friends, and now, although I hate the heat and sun and summer very much, I'd kill to see the open sky over my head with someone by my side. But I'm aware that in twenty minutes it is gonna be completely differenttttttttttttttttt.
Agh, this should be called desperation.
I've made a fantastic work with my project about V for Vedetta. I hope it is gonna be awesome, I really wanna show it to my class and see A's face staring at me like there's nothing else which matters around the world. Then he's gonna clap and stand and hug me and then...
Then I'm having fantasies again. Nononono, This is not okey and I know that. How can I even think about him? Eddy has "recently" dumped me, Ézhor (my "ex" and platonic love) is talking to me again, very insistent and my heart beats so fast right now that I feel blood accumulating on my cheeks and I'm gonna expote or something.
I'm talking and thinking hilarious and incoherent stuff, it sounds like a T attack.
I have decided that I wanted no boys! how can I even think of taking A to the abandoned girl's bathroom of the 2nd floor and...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario