miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

Hope.

I talked to Naya today.
She told me to love her. I said I was already doing that. She wants me to do it even harder.
But it is always hard with her since she left.
I've missed her so much. I cried. I dreamt of her quite often. But still I was feeling excited about seeing her this summer.
Then it came january, and I mentioned summer and our encounter during a conversation. She didn't even look ashamed when she told me she wasn't coming until 2016.
You'd think I'm to childish and stupid, and I shouldn't be so sad if I think of all the pain I've ever felt. But I haven't hugged my bestfriend in two years. Who knows what I'll be doing by summer 2016? where I will be, nobody knows that, not even me...
So excuse me if I'm feeling sorry. I haven't even seen her face in a few months, because of time and school and so many other things. She said she was coming next summer for sure, but Naya doesn't remember she toldme exactly the same in 2013. I was upset and I felt my face turning into a grimace. I leaned upon my phone and wrote "I don't trust you. I don't wanna believe that. Anyways, I don't need fake hope". She answered an energetic "Okay!" but I felt regret and I quickly apologised: "Sorry if I've been rude. It's just that I havent been able to see u in so many months..."
"... I'm starting to feel alone".
And she sent me a pic making an odd face. I laughed, of course. She always knows how to make me feel better, that's why she is my bf, my bae.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario