domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

Andwae.

Guess what.
Feria's over, and that means I'm home. Finally.
I went camping with my siblings, and that means that my brother-in-law also came with us.
I didn't discover anything interesting. He's funny, and sometimes a little bit rude. There were some awkward moments, but it's not a big deal...
But I gotta think a moment: how much time have we spent together in the last two weeks? He came on friday last week and he left on sunday night. Then he came again next monday and he had dinner with us. Nothing on tuesday cause both my sis and him were at Feria; but when I woke up on wednesday, there he was again, sleeping on the coach. I made a grimace because I knew he was gonna spend the whole day at home again. I've feeling uncomfortable about that.
Then, on thursday, we went camping and we returned yesterday, saturday. Well, can you imagine who was sitting at the table for lunch?
Exactly.

It is not that I dont like him, I've already said that, but seriously, I feel like my vital space has been invaded. It's not okay. I was told that they were just like that because of winter and cold, and because they had nowhere to go. I get it, but winter is already over isn't it? I'm sick! I don't want the story to go on like this anymore, not again! Besides, doesn't he have a hause or a flat or something? why is it always our home? Why can't you just go and do some lovers stuff, like have a walk or go to the cinema, or have a romantic dinner?
Maybe the problem is that I've forgotten everything about love (sex's enough to me) and I can't just understand the situation. Maybe it is that my sis has no middle point.
Whatever it is I don't wanna say a word but hell, I hate dejà vus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario