lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

When hope begins to fade.

While I recall all the words you spoke to me, can't help but wish that I was there, back where I'd love to be.
Dear God, the only think I ask of you is to hold him when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away.
We all need that person who can be true to you, but I left him when I found him, and now I wish I'd stayed.
'Cause I'm lonely, and tired, I'm missing you again.
Once again.
Can't help but thnik of the times I've had with you..., pictures and some memories will have to help me throught.
Some search... never finding a way. Before long, they waste away...
I found you, and something told me to stay...
I gave in, to selfish ways.
And now I miss someone to hold, when hope begins to fade.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario