lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2021

Fuzzy.

     The texture of added bath salts made water seem rather silky on my skin, crawling down whenever a limb broke the warm, quiet surface onto the air.

Steamy, fuzzy room.

Cold, sweet tea.

His chest against my back, arms around me. 'He must be uncomfortable', I thought, but felt unable to move around to leave him a little more space. He had turned into my mattress, pillow and blanket, husband all over me.

The flames of several little candles created a beautiful, wam light. They seemed to multiply, as the reflection on the tiles made it seem like a million floating fires were lighting up the room.

There are little words to express how magical the set up was for me, but even more if I were to refer to the feelings pounding from inside my veins, everywhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario