jueves, 5 de febrero de 2015

I'm only human.

I can hold my breath.
I can bite my tongue.
I can stay awake for days if that's what you want,
be your number one...

I can fake a smile.
I can force a laugh.
I can dance and play the part
it that's what you ask
Give you all I am.

I can do it...

But I'm only human,
and I bleed when I fall down.
I'm only human,
and I crash and I break down.

Your words in my head,
knives in my heart,,,
You build me up,
and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human....

I can turn it on,
be a good machine
I can hold the weight of words
it that's what you need.
Be your everything

I'll get through it...

But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down,
I'm only human and I fall and I crash down,..

I can take so much,
until I've had enough

I'm only human... just a little human...

~ Christina Perri ~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario