lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014

Scape

We are all growing up and looking for new experiences. Me and my friends, we are all thinking of everything we wanna learn now we have time for it.
Nina, Naya or Marta, for example. They're all abroad on US. Naya is not coming back home, Mata has one year left, but Nina..., oh, poor Nina. She has built an entire life there, she has made new friends, she has changed her language, her school, her house. And now she has to come back to Spain, to her family, her friends from the primary school and her first, akward and only love. She doesn't wanna move, but she doesn't wanna stay forever neither.
I used to think that it will be an AMAZING experience to be abroad for a year and try to be more independent -I'm pretty sure I would cry everyday-, but now my point of view has changed a bit. I wonder if it is difficult to adapt yourself, to do your best for understanding. I wonder if I would be able to carry on with my new life and destroy it then, when it is all done, when it is all made.
I wouldn't be so funny to "try to be independent", but it would also be my oportunity to remake myself, who I am and who I wanna be.
Inspite the difficult part of all this, I still wanna try it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario