domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

I have died everyday waiting for you ♥

The day we met, frozen. I held my breath.
Right from the start, I knew that I had found a home for my heart....
it beats fast, colours and promises..., how to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
but watching you stand alone all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow...

I have died everyday waiting for you,
baby don't be afraid, I've loved you for Thousand Years
I'll love you for thousand more

Time stands still, I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this...

All along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years.

- This song was written for the teen hit Twilight. It appears during the wedding of Breaking Down.
Even if it is not my type of song, I found it on a beautiful video recopilation of Delena's moments in TVD, I know, I don't use to like those things. But that couple, all pasion and pain easily came into my heart, making it fly and die again and again during the different seasons.
I feel very indentificate with the kind of love of Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert. The opposite characters are always attracted to each other, aren't them?
I'll put there the video, it touch heats even if you have not seen the show.
Enjoy! I'm still crying -

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario