viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2021

Finally moving on.

   I've heard many times in the course of the last year that the only way of knowing if I had really moved on would be to be able to stick to the good memories of what we were and let go of everything else.

I'm not quite there yet, if I'm being honest. One can't really expect to overcome five years in one sitting, sort to speak, but there could potentially be an indicator of progress lying down on my subconscious in the shape of a stealthy dream waiting for my vulnerable sleep time to strike me down.

A happy memory, finally. Something short but worth holding on to, as a reminder that not everything was that bad. Yea, there were funny, emotional moments that made me forget how tired and sad I was.

I'm on my way to let go of it all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario