miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

B-Sis.

She came and she left... as a leaf, she has flown away from me, (quite literally in fact). It has taken me a while to process my pain and turn it into words, which doesn't mean it has dissappeared.
Tho I've only seen her a few times, I felt things I hadn't in a very long time. I felt completed. I guess she just understands me better than anyone else... I wasn't expecting that everything was as if she never left, but I was wrong. After all this time...
I wasn't expecting to feel this sad either. I seriously believed that, after the past three years, I was over our friendship. I didn't thought I would hug her and still fit together into her bones and edges. I rubbed her cheeks and told her to be careful, and I suddenly felt asphyxiated by tears.

Now I'm back at my loneliness, my emptyness. She put colours in my life I only noticed when they faded away. But right now, the worst feeling is not knowing if I'll ever see her again.

I miss you so bad it hurts, my Beasr Sister.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario