domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Oups.

I'm guilty about having that thought, but...
I'm afraid of him. Okay, I don't wanna make a comparation, but I don't want him to be similar to that other dude. I don't want him to invade our private space, our vital space. You know, my house is my impregnable castle, it's always been, and I'm scared of him moving here like that other guy did. I'm scared of him eating my food, sleeping in my coach and making me feel uncomfortable in my own house, like it's already happening, like it already happened once.
And, above anything else, I'm scared of him hurting my sis. I want him to make her gifts, unexpected surprises just by the face, I wan't him to be true to her, to take care of her, to be kind and loving. It is not the fact that I don't trust him as I don't trust anybody... I'm trying so hard. And I really think he's a nice guy. He seems to be witty, funny and hard-working. I kind of trust him, or lets better say that I don't ditrust him. but apart from the behaviour, he is acting like G did. And I'm fucking freaking out.
a, you seemed to be the one. Please, don't dissapoint me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario