viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

#NoEstoyEnferma

" If you don't understand mental illness, good. Good for you. You shouldn't have to understand.
If you don't understand why some people just can't get up from bed in mornings, good. I hope you jump uot of bed every single day; ready to take the world by storm.
If you don't understand how someone could drag a blade across their skin, good. I hope you never that desperate to feel something.
If you don't understand what would drive a girl to keep starving herself despite everything she is, lost in the proccess, good. I hope you stay heavy, I hope you to be happy with yourself.
If you don't understand why he wont just go to church, or rehab, or find someone who can help him, good. I hope you always have somewhere to turn.
If you don't understand how someone can keep swallowing botthles of pills, trying knots in clothes, or standing at the hops of bridges, good. I hope you never that desperate fot relief.
If you don't understand, good.
Your not supposed to.
It's all fucking sick.
Thanks god for ignorance, it's healthy."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario