lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2020

More stones.

"But I'm just that..., just smoke"

"You have to accept that's how you see yourself but not necessarily everyone else"

"Perception is just a point of view after all. The truth behind it it¡s just the intersection of all realities"

At that point, I was starting to get mad. Did I never like victims, nor philosophy.

"Then why is mine less real than your own?" I snorted.

"Like three-dimensional objects, this is nothing but the intersection of theoretical infinite lines which at the same time is the combination of infinite points. It's equally real, you see? maybe from your point of view I'm a circle, but I might be a cilinder and some people would consider me to be a square"

"And still there're my eyes to see it, my brian to process it and I do get a certain image. It's the interpretation of the lines which throws out a reality capable of providing with information for me, as I see it."

He glared silently, as I started to get impatient.

"So... are we even?"

He smiled in response.

"Haven't we always been?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario