martes, 26 de enero de 2016

Overwhelmed.

You know... it just gets harder and harder every single time I say no. I can't figure out what to do.
For the first time, it feels like I've had a normal problem... which I didn't desired anyways.

You appeared and that weird stuff happened. My emotions lighted up like a candle against the wind but suddenly all those things that made me feel interested in life turned into a big no.

And now it seems that for some reason you're trying to light that candle up again while I keep blowing out the spark. And it's not that I don't want to be with you, or go to your place, or play Gwynt or anything. Believe me, there's a small part of my brain that yells everytime I decline because... damn, I like you. Liked. Whatever...
It's just that you made me feel hurt and overwhelmed once and I'm not willing to experience that again. I'm sorry that I'm not brave enough to comfront you one morning and be the one that definitely says NO for good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario