miércoles, 1 de octubre de 2014

Pets?

Dear D:

I think I needed to speak about it just because I'm still feeling incredibly mad. Who would be such an asshole?
Probably, I don't care that much what happen..., I'm angry because of the wat it happened. I'd like to have a choice. That conversation shouldn't have took place. I'd like to be cold and rude with her, not sweet. I'd have liked to tell her a few things about myself. But nope, I've been kind, and I feel regret about it, even if I know that I did the right thing.
Sometimes my thoughts have no sense. But if she wants to insult me, at least she should know me as well..., I'd have liked to have the chance of protect myself, of doing something drastic.
I don't know if my choice is the most appropriate or not..., well, I'm lying. I perfectly know that I'm about to screw it up, but I do also know that problems have no other solution but anger and Deadmau5....sometimes.

 Love,
C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario