lunes, 3 de mayo de 2021

Trust.

    There's something about the way he holds me that makes me feel safe. Like the world could just crumble all around me and I'd still be fine.

There's something about the way he carries things, and himself, that makes me wonder what would have happend if I had this earlier in my life. If there were someone to turn to when things got ugly. Someone to have my back or simply hug my when life got heavy.

There was a time where cold sheets and an empty house were my only companion.

There was a time when I had no one to share my doubts with.

And now, somehow, not having my tears wipped off my face, or my back rubbed when being hugged, feels odd. I guess this is what trust feels like?

Yea..., I guess so. I'd trust him with my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario