lunes, 22 de febrero de 2021

Every first from now on.

 Our first kiss is a subject I end up bringing up to memory quite often. Every time I'm feeling discomfort, stress or any upsetting emotion by those means, I kinda recurr to the point where everything started.

Even knowing what I was doing and the implications to my status and relationship, I couldn't help but jump up the chair the moment I saw his very secure figure crossing the plaza, straight and decided, dominant, strong. Time stopped and space disappeared, my only worry to fall over with my short skirt and heels.

Troubled, frantically shaking from the nest his arms provided, I couldn't help but wonder why it all felt so familiar yet different at the same time. Same actions, different feeling; different height, size, smell and, finally, also flavour. No room for thought, noise or words in the brief yet long lapse it took for us to doubtfully look at each other's lips, kinda waiting for the other to act in any direction (into or out of it). I rambled about taking it all back while I still could in my mind, but I knew long before that moment I needed that kiss to define the course of my upcoming, immediate future.

Because it did..., turn my life upside down, breaking up with everything I ever took for sure or granted. A pair of big, juicy, warm and loving lips covered mine in a very slow, sweet movement. I could feel him testing my very breathe, wink, smirk or reaction whatsoever; I couldn't help but wonder if we were feeling the same, so concentrated as he seemed in my responses, so I poured my heart in every inch of his body I had access to, under the circumstances. 


It was so prolonged, intense and definitive I withhold it in my mind as the starting point of my future...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario