lunes, 13 de abril de 2020

Light over darkness.

Day brought a light as grey as my own feelings.
You told me once you associated languages to certain people. Heard that before: with situations, emotions, context. But not people, for some reason, although it makes perfect sense. I think that idea kind of sticks to me still now, so everytime my emotions are dyed in your colors - purple, stone grey -, I tend to naturally shift to English myself.

This is..., Harder than I expected.  I did write about you several months ago, hoping it'd be the first and the last time. 
You've overstepped the boundaries many times. So have I. I don't wanna let go of the many things we shared, the things we've...said. the things you are. What you bring out in me.
It's like everything you've said is recorded into my mind somehow. I...uh..., I remember that last night, when you admited you wanted to see me happy from the bottom of your heart. Gave me some good advice back then, and now again, even tho everything is ALWAYS so difficult with you, drama king.

But love is not supposed to be difficult. Real one, at least, is not. It's natural as sunlight, pure as oxygen. Naturally flowing, like one's breath.
This is me following your advice. Being happy, choosing wisely. Mind over body. Where could we go anyway, honestly? Maybe in a different world... A different time...

And you'll never know about any of this. Ain't it kinda funny? Took me ages to get you to open up just a tiny bit for me, to start sharing true feelings, memories, hopes, fears... Then, hours of conversation just kept flowing naturally through us. And now, I'm about to shut you off, away. Until it's over... Until we're over.
Funny enough, this...thing, whatever it is, only took place in my head. So it's time for me to retire and lick my wounds, Stone.

Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario