viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

Working out with "work it out".

I've been working out everyday. So hard. It's already been over a month with my new training schedule and my muscles still cry after every session.
I always though I didn't like exercise, but as I improve my strenght and resistance, I'm capable of enjoying that time. Even sweating...
But still, I don't really feel like it. I feel more stressed now than were I was fatter. I've never eaten so much lettuce before, but not only that... I've given up many things on my diet I like a lot... and I don't see the results I'd like to.

Sometimes I see "I used to be fat" show. I know, it's not educative or funny, but it helps me improve my english a little bit since it's part of my daily session of study (watching anything in English, I mean). Seeing those boys and girls starving and killing themselves in ever practice make me realize I could be doing more.
Today I learnt something new. There was this girl, struggling with exercise because she hated it and I felt connected with her with empathy. Her trainer said something that made me feel proud about myself too: "it takes a warrior or a survivor to do something you hate, even if it is necessary."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario