miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Lucky charm.

I feel like there's a tiny little sun warming me from my belly. It spreads many sensations that explode along with its waves. There's a trembling feeling of happiness and nervousness in my chest, my legs feel like melted butter and there's something with the taste of soft cozy love I'd get at home, surrounded by all people I love.
I literally couldn't be happier at that time. Quietly happy. I didn't laugh loudly, but I smiled from the botton of my heart. I had amazing old and new friends, a lovely family. Wonderful memories to share. Lots of work and learning ahead. His hand on my hand.
Greatest summer ever lived is waiting for me. After the exams are finished, I'll be going to the beach with my girls, meeting Ali all day long, hanging around, seeing my boy, visiting Málaga with my little sunshine, enjoying some "secret plans" and, to end summer up perfectly, I'll be visiting Rome. I can't wait for all these stuff to come, but I wait for all of it nicely, softly, wisely, as I live, love and smile like I've never done before, as my tiny little sun gets bigger and warmer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario