domingo, 6 de marzo de 2016

Spring is coming.

It's already March and I can feel life struggling to beat cold. I've never been excited when it came to experience heat or anything close to that, but this is the first time that I've had these thoughts. I'm dying for sunlight to come and erase winter's memories. Despite its kindness, it's been the coldest winter I can remember. Yea, I might have been able to walk around in T-shirts, but still, I had never been that sad since... well, in a long time (no, I dont wanna think about it)
We've been spending some quality time together today in order to clean up the swimming pool. Okay, you may think that's not quality time at all, but we were freezing under water and I assure you we've got a lot of laughs. Specially when I slipped and fell, my ass is still hurting.
I missed laughing like that. Hearing my sister laugh like she did today.
Even though my brother's dark mood, which I totally understand anyways.

But before, I was reading in my room and I oppened the window. The cold air faced the warm sunlight and it felt pretty good. Specially when the sky burned in beautiful pink flames, and I could hear kids playing in the street. Their voices sounded a lot like past summer, and it was not preciselly happy, but everything is easier to face when sun is on your side.

It's funny. How this warm, soft winter became so dark and cold to my soul (that probably makes no sense, not even for me... nothing has happened, so wth is going on?). Somehow, I'm willing to swim, jump and play card games sitting in the grass. I wish to go ahead in time and read next to the pool, wet and happy somehow. I wish longer brither days to come...

I've never said that before, and I won't probably said it again once The Heat is here, but... I want summer to come.

Meanwhile...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario