lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

Leave out all the rest.

De noche todo es más oscuro. Es más fácil estar triste cuando llueve. Es más fácil fingir cansancio si hace frío.
Pero las lágrimas no son síntoma de cansancio o sueño. Por eso me muerdo el labio y pulso el play, escuchando otra de esas canciones que están escritas para mí.

I dreamed I was missin'
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'cause no else scared

After my dreamin' I woke
up with this fear
What am I leaving
when I'm done here?

So if you're asking me I want you to know...

When my time comes
forget the wrong that I've done.
Help me leave behind
some reasons to be missed.

Don't resent me, and
when you're feeling empty
keep me in your memory,
leave out all the rest.

Don't be afraid
I've taking my beating
I've shared what I have made

I'm strong on the surface,
not all the way through.
I've never been perfect,
but neither have you

Forgetting all the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
pretending someone else
can come and save you from yourself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario