jueves, 7 de diciembre de 2017

Regrets.

I may have thought that Orange was kind of dull, but it's actually bringing some interesting ideas on me. Like regret.
I wonder if it's possible to live your life in a way that you wont regret anything. Today, I wished I had been sincere on my feelings and told Gabe that I wanted to see him tomorrow at the party because I miss him. I wish I was brave enough to ask him why he's being weird these days, if something happened, if I can help him. I can't even find the words to ask and that makes me confused and frustrated.
I think it's easier to have the will in your mind than actually doing it. After something happens, you'd always come up with a different turn of events, and a possible reaction to the change, and that hypotetical situation will bring the sadness, the frustration.
Probably, the best we can do for ourselves is try to live in the most honest logical way possible, so we'll know that we were doing our best, and be perfectly aware of the fact that the past can't be changed and it's completely useless to think about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario