domingo, 16 de abril de 2017

Raw me on christmas day.

So I can't move.
All I hear sounds distant. Fallen leaves crushed between me and the humid frozen earth. Far voices and screams of joy from the kids and people on the winter fair rides. Music from the wheel.
He is moaning and groaning on me, I can also hear that. I'm half naked, but I don't remember taking off my pants, my converses or my underwear. My bare skin is so cold and white that it feels like it will break into grey crevices, like a big piece of porcelain. 
Everything around me is chilling, even his hands around my wrists; but there's this burning pain irradiating from my hips and thighs upwards, burning pain, sofocating. I can't help but gasp while wondering why I can't breathe if there's nothing squashing my chest.
Or more like nothing I can see.
I'm exhausted, and while he forces himself inside of me, two scalding tears burn my temples.
He sees me crying and laughs.
"This hurts? what would you do if I gave my all?"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario