martes, 28 de febrero de 2017

Back to reality.

After quite a fantastic weekend, I don't really feel like going back to normal. Not at all.
I got to spend a lot of time with bae. A lot of amazing times that lend me some interesting memories... I somehow recalled that I'm not good at feeling guilty, and whenever it happens, I can't help but cry. A lot. I said something I shouldn't have, and the picture of his sadness about my words and my tears is still making me feel guilty and about to fall apart all over again. In case you're wondering, the answer is no, I can't really let go of small stupid things and I will torture myself forever... or, at least, for a couple of months.
But what I actually wanted to recall are all the hugs, kissing, cuddling and sex from the past three days. We've been in such constant contact that I've missed him within five minutes. It's strange not to be on his warmth.
I'm feeling cheesy. Am I cheesy? probably, but it's just that I suddenly realized that winter's almost over and with every tick-tock from the clock I'm closer to the summer, to going away. Time's quickly sneaking from my hands and though I'm dying to achieve the most desired dream of all my life, I'm also scared af of being alone.
Being without him.
What if it's too much time?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario