martes, 12 de julio de 2016

Surprise!

I've read so many times that you'll never know what people are capable of that I thought I had understood it. What I had never considered is what friends are capable of.
Some of them turned out not to give a fuck about your wellbeing. Sometimes, they were too selfish to even notice your feelings.
But somehow there are still people that care enough to at least ask. Friends that would come to your place despite the burning sun to help you with your emotional breakdown. I've been there...

I feel betrayed by my own stupidity and inocence. I never thought I was the only one that cared, but I do think it now and I also realise it hurts more than I expected. I have always given too little value to my feelings towards my friends when comparing them to what I feel when I'm with my family. But I get surprised every single time by how much I love them, and how hard does it feel when they harm me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario