miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2015

Silly walks.

I was walking in my weekly way to Korean classes, and as my feet followed each other mechanically, I suddenlly saw a building.
This may not sound particular at all, but I was to me. For three years, I had gone through the same place every week. Obviously I had noticed the old, damaged, creepy structure, but it never seemed to change. Blasts of cold wind swept down from the broken windows as I walked by.
Then, this time, I was slightly aware of how this building had changed. Somebody must have bought it, painted it and repaired its walls. Yesterday, a pair of new wooden windows had been placed somehow where there used to be a heap of wood chips.
I felt like I was a trembling structure about to be rebuilt, still walking, thinking these words outloud in my brain. I experienced being used, broken, old, dirty and cold. I got through this and I became what I am now: in process of repairing. I'm being fixed from the inside to the outside of me: from my mind and body to my clothes and make up. That's why all of you keep saying Im not the same, and it may bother you, but this is meant to be the final-improved version of myself, at least for now. That's the support, the foundation where it will be assembled the columns of my future.

I wonder who did buy and rebuild me...?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario