sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Raptures.

"How are you doing? is you husband ok?"
When I asked my aunt that question, I didn't know that I'd have to struggle with cuh bad consequences.
Right now, I'm sitting at my desk and hearing my mother cry, but I'm used to her outbursts of hatred and madness.
As you probably figured it out already, she is crying because I asked her sister about my uncle, who is such a liar, betrayer, pretentious person. My father and siblings tried to calm her down as I laugh in the inside and write those words, my cold fingers moving frantically in an unknown explosion of displeasure (what a wonderfuld word) and internal sarcasm.
So, she plots that I'm a hypocrite because of faking interest in somebody just to avoid the uncomfortable atmosphere in the subway car when I casually met my aunt and grandma in my way from work. Don't you readers think that this is all extremely surreal? so do I.
Also, it hurts me that her family treated her so bad but I don't think I have to break all my relationships (even if they are politeness ones) with the people who didn't treated me so bad. Don't you see, mum? I have nobody. Just six people to take care of me... don't you see that it hurts that just a single word can make you feel so bad? can't you feel that I'm sad because I made you cry?
Yesterday she was comforting me kindly in my sister-leaving sadness. I fell asleep hugging her from the behind in the bed. Today she is insulting/defending? me in a really odd way.
I made plans of hanging out with the girls but I didn't felt like it since I have a cold and I don't feel very well. Suddenly all I wanna do is leaving home with my sis and moving somewhere else away from all this... crap.
I'd happily grab my clothes and go away for a walk, but... where can I go?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario