martes, 18 de febrero de 2020

The words I should have never swallowed.

When did I start measuring my words, my tone and expressions?

I crated this space from scratch, using the perishing leftovers of an old blog, born in 2009 from my notes on a dream diary. I created this account to be my safe space, to watch me grow through the years.
Maybe giving some people access to my most intimate feelings was not such a good idea, as their feelings started meaning more than mine. Maybe I should refrain from sharing certain things.

All I know is that I'm a volcano of feelings, and my outbreaks are vile and violent. Part of getting more mature implies letting the lava run beneath the surface, changing the engines of my functioning system; but we all need to be able to just dive into the outburst of our emotions sometimes.

Perhaps it's a good thing that I get to travel on my own for once. This could be a good chance to be alone with my thoughts and get a fresh start from all the stress of these last few months.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario