martes, 30 de septiembre de 2014

Back on track.

Dear D.

I met someone. He seems to be cut by the same scissor than you. He has lot of skills, he is intelligent, witty, he is funny. He can write song lyrics. We really share a lot of common thoughts and feelings.
Isn't it wonderful? He is also named as you!
That resemblance makes me feel afraid of how I feel about it. I don't wanna like him only because he acts like you should before. You know, when you were still pure, a daydreamer. When I fell in love with you, when you inspired me everything but pity...
I can feel now a change on me. I spend my time happily alive, I have no thoughts of you, of Ed, of nobody but him, he seems to be made on a different way. Independent, honest.
You would ask, my loyal reader, what's the bad point about all this. And I could think of something, but I don't feel like doing it right now.
But remember that I didn't forget you,
that's something I learned from Alfred Tennyson, I guess.

Love,
Me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario