viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

Teardrops in the rain.

No one ever sees, no one feels the pain.
Teardrops in the rain.
I wish upon a star, I wonder where you are.
I wish you're coming back to me again,
and everything's the same
like it used to be...

I see the days go by, and still I wonder why.
I wonder why it has to be this way
Why can't I have you here,
just like it used to be?

I don't know which way to choose
How can I find a way to go on?
I don't know if I can go on
without you

Even if my heart is still beating just for you
I really know you are not feeling like I do...
And even if the sun is shining over me,
How come I still freeze?

No one ever sees, no one feels the pain
I shed teardrops in the rain.

I wish that I could fly
I wonder what you'll say
I wish you're flying back to me again
Hope everything's the same
Just like it used to be.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario